Flange connection type 2-metal rotor flowmeter
One product overview
The metal tube float flowmeter is a variable area flow meter commonly used in industrial automation process control. It has the characteristics of small size, large measurement range, and convenient use. It can measure almost all liquid and gas flow rates. It is especially suitable for low flow rates, Measurement of small flow, high temperature and high pressure medium.
The metal tube float flowmeter has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, steel, metallurgy, pharmaceutical water production, environmental protection engineering and other fields with its excellent performance and high reliability.
Two product features
1. The remote transmission type can set the upper and lower limit alarms arbitrarily, which is convenient for changing the alarm points.
2. The LCD backlight is always bright and convenient for observation.
3. The liquid crystal displays the instantaneous flow rate, cumulative flow rate and percentage beam at the same time
4. The remote transmission type can set the upper and lower limit alarms arbitrarily, which is convenient for changing the alarm points.
5. The LCD backlight is always bright and convenient for observation.
6. The liquid crystal displays the instantaneous flow rate, the cumulative flow rate and the percentage beam at the same time
7. Support all standard HART protocol software and hand programmers.
8. With data storage backup and recovery, it can be restored to the factory state at any time.
9. Various types of installation methods meet the requirements of different working conditions.
10. Various connection methods meet different connection needs.
11. The liquid crystal displays the flow direction and has no dead corners, and the data can be clearly observed from all angles.
12. One-time roll forming sensor, with high accuracy and good repeatability.
13. The sanitary sensor has high smoothness and no dead corners to ensure that there is no residue when used.
Three technical parameters
DN15, DN25, DN50, DN80, DN100, DN150, DN200 (standard type)
DN10, DN20, DN32, DN40, DN65, DN125 (non-standard type)
Air: 0.03~4000m³/H(20℃ 0.1013MPa)
Range ratio 10:1; 20:1 (special type)
Flange connection GB/T9119 HG 20592 DIN2501 ANSI JIS SH3406
Clamp connection SMS Tri-clamp
Other connections Threaded connection Ferrule connection Hose connection
Accuracy grade 1.5; 1.0 grade (special type)
DN10~DN50≤4.0MPa (maximum 32MPa)
DN65~DN150≤1.6MPa (maximum 16MPa)
DN200≤1.0MPa (maximum 10MPa)
Clamp connection ≤4.0MPa
Other connections are made according to user requirements
Normal temperature type: -20℃~100℃
High temperature type: 100℃~450℃
PTFE type: 0℃~80℃
On-site type: -30℃~120℃
Remote transmission type: -20℃~80℃
PTFE type: 0℃~80℃
12~36VDC 4-20mA two-wire system
220VAC 50Hz AC power supply
Battery powered, continuous use
Output load 500Ω (when 24V power supply)
Cable interface M20*1.5; 1/2NPT; G1/2
Protection grade IP65
Hygienic surface finish Ra≤0.8μm
The standard jacket connection is flange connection, the connection standard is: GB/T9119-2000 DN15 PN16 RF
Other connections are customized according to user requirements